1.1K views

Ive had it on for 7 years and it's nice to know I don't have to worry about it.I have four big trees that hang over my house and have no problem with the leaves getting into the gutters.

It is doing exactly what I wanted it to. I even climbed up to see if anything was in the gutters last summer, and they were clean. I would recommend this product to everyone. Two of my uncles and a few of my buddies have it and it works for them.

Another buddy is thinking about getting them, and told me about this site so I checked it out. I recommend you try gutter helmet.

I know screens don't work!And when I talked to people that had other stuff on their house they told me to get the gutter helmet

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Gutter Helmet. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gutter Helmet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Gutter Helmet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gutter Helmet?

Comments