1.1K views

Ive had it on for 7 years and it's nice to know I don't have to worry about it.I have four big trees that hang over my house and have no problem with the leaves getting into the gutters.

It is doing exactly what I wanted it to. I even climbed up to see if anything was in the gutters last summer, and they were clean. I would recommend this product to everyone. Two of my uncles and a few of my buddies have it and it works for them.

Another buddy is thinking about getting them, and told me about this site so I checked it out. I recommend you try gutter helmet.

I know screens don't work!And when I talked to people that had other stuff on their house they told me to get the gutter helmet

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Gutter Helmet. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gutter Helmet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Gutter Helmet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gutter Helmet?

Comments

Empire Today - Unprofessional Installation Empire Today "Customer Service has tried to resolve my problem since the installation date. My original concern was the white caulking and quarter round on brown floor. I thought that caulking would..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Worthless Warranty Leaffilter North "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more