we had a contract with gutter helmet to install gutter guards on home for 2,184 on oct16 2015 .the salesman gave many discounts due to a veteran & told rate would go up if contract was not signed that day .

we have decided to cancel contract on 11 /16/2015 & will not get refunded 728.00 which represents the deposit Money . they have not done any work or purchased any special materials for this job . They refuse to return deposit & states after 3 day period is up all deposits will not refunded . I have had many contacts with company will no refunded money .

I have sent a complaint to better business bureau & will file a small claims court . al because it is stated in conracr in ok'd lettered no refunds . I think they have not earned any money or have lost any monies of theirs . I believe after they a senior citizen a so so called reduction due to being a veteran that refuse to refund money .

so beware of this company as it does not even try to answer a customer request .

I am a very dissatisfied customer that is out 728.00 dollars for no service is outrageous I would not use or recommend this company .really wonder how good is their warranty .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of client communications. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gutter helmet warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $728. Gutter Helmet needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gutter helmet warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gutter Helmet.

Had an Experience with Gutter Helmet?

Comments