We contacted them about these problems and it took weeks to get them out to the house to fix the first issue. Poor communications - unable to give dates and time "We'll call the day before we come"

The second problem is unresolved. I called it in over a week ago and it was not until today after a 2nd call that we finally got a proposed date to come out t the house.

Also we needed to have a roof replaced and was told it would be 30 to 45 days before they would be out to the house to remove the Gutter Helmet yet they can be here next week to see if there was any damage caused by the wind???

Would not recommend Gutter Helmet in the central Ohio area.

Had an Experience with Gutter Helmet?

Comments

It's not just Ohio's Gutter Helmet that does bad business it's EVERYWHERE!!! I would strongly advise everyone to stay far away from all Gutter Helmet locations in general. Save yourself the headache, money and time to fix your home properly afterwords.

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more American Home Shield - AHS Terrible Company! American Home Shield "We are very long term AHS customers with 5 houses covered. We called AHS to repair once again our A/C unit. The first contractor sent out reported there was physical..." Read more Gutter Helmet - My gutters are laying on the ground and GutterHelmet won't respond. Gutter Helmet "I had a GutterHelmet dealer replace the gutters on my house 3 1/2 years ago. They are now laying on the ground. The dealer is now out of business (no..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more