1K views

Had gutter helmet for over 10 years.Was fine to start but the surface seems to degrade over time so water rolls right off.

Cleaning the guard has not helped. Paid Gutter Helmet to take the guards off for roof replacement and then reinstall correctly. Unfortunately did not work. Representative came out after many complaints and said it was my fault since it was "probably" not sufficiently cleaned each year.

He could not prove his statement but would do nothing.

So waste of money - do not install if you have multi story house.May be good for single level but 2 or 3 story house owners will probably not be happy especially for all the money spent!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gutters. Gutter Helmet needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gutters in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gutter Helmet.

Had an Experience with Gutter Helmet?

Comments

I had problem with panels fading.Called the company the sent pics to gutter helmet and they were replaced free of charge.

My system was 10 years old.

That is outstanding customer service.I love my helmet works perfectly