1.6K views

I had this product installed ( account ID 166280) and after installation requested a copy of my warranty.was advised this would be provided when payment was made which I did complete payment within 7 days of installation.

I have called Gutter helmet twice requesting my warranty. during my last call I was advised this would be provided within a week. That was a month ago. Not sure I understand why the warranty document is such a challenge.

Beyond the warranty issue the installer failed to re-attach the down spouts which I did myself.I would think a national company with a good product would be efficient at completing the job correctly and providing their warranty to the consumer

Review about: Gutter Helmet Installation.

Preferred solution: Provide me the product warranty .

Had an Experience with Gutter Helmet?

Comments

Gutterhelmet.com will get you your warranty. Write them. There are no better products..

Gutter Helmet is pure junk; there are much better products on the market today. Their employees are unhelpful and customer service is horrible. I would not recommend.

Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more Window World - Project not finished Window World "May 19th, I had 19 windows replaced. One was damaged and they broke my trim so they didn't finish the front window. Today, June 21st, it still isn't finished. I..." Read more Gutter Helmet is Terrible Gutter Helmet "Well, I just got done removing the last of the Gutter Helmet (GH) from my house. It did keep the leaves out, but it also kept the water out..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more