My wife and I own a Horse farm and Don't have time to worry about our gutters.I bought Gutter helmet and there 6" Titan gutters.

I live in Ann Arbor Michigan ( go blue ). and have never been so pleased with a company before.

I have had bad experiences with other local contractors, and had my concerns.the sales person listened to my needs and delivered to his promises.

I had changed my mind about the direction of a water tube, and the service department was prompt and friendly.The installers were clean cut and delivered perfect work.I would recommend Atlas to anyone!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Gutter Helmet?

Comments

Here is another FAKE review created by Gutter Helmet.Instead of actually improving their customer service, Gutter Helmet would rather make-up stories instead.

Gutter Helmet is a horrible product managed by incompetent people.

That is why the company was sold originally and only stays afloat by Gibraltar Industries fitting the bill to keep Semco and Gutter Helmet employees on pay-roll.Don't believe their lies!!!

WoodinVirginia:

You could try VersaScreen IceBlaster. It is leaf and ice protection.

Did you get your gutter helmet installation with the Heated Loop?Looking to getting a Gutter cover for my gutters but I have an EXPENSIVE DECRA Stone Covered Metal Roof.

Don't want to mess that up because it has a 50 year warranty .. Wonder if I should go with Gutter helmet or Englart Cutter Cover system as that is the company that made my roof.

This year I want a system up that prevents Leaf buildup and ICE dams/ ice-cycles.Tired of being on ladder during winter storms..