Gutter Helmet - My gutters are laying on the ground and GutterHelmet won't respond.
Update added by user May 08, 2015
Still no word from ANYONE at Gutter Helmet.Researched the product and found out that they are made by Southeastern Metals Mfg.
Inc, Jacksonville, FL but they claim they only make the "Helmet" and not the gutters.However, my contract has the Gutter Helmet name and logo, and claims to use only “Gutter Helmet ® panels, brackets, end caps, diverters, fasteners, and accessories.” Since the yahoos that installed my gutters are now out of business (wonder why), I am just S Out of Luck.
BEWARE OF GUTTER HELMET, THEIR WARRANT IS MEANINGLESS.
Original review posted by user Apr 28, 2015
I had a GutterHelmet dealer replace the gutters on my house 3 1/2 years ago. They are now laying on the ground. The dealer is now out of business (no wonder). I emailed a request for warranty work but didn't hear anything back, so I called Gutter Helmet. They refer another dealer, over a hundred miles away, but they refused to do the warranty work and suggest I call a local dealer to redo them AT MY EXPENSE. I called and talked to someone at the call center and she advised she was going to forward my complaint to the GutterHelmet offices, that was a week ago. I have yet to receive any response as yet. I just emailed them again, we'll see if anyone responds to my complaint.
I would diffidently not refer or recommend Gutter Helmet to anyone. They were prompt to install the materials, grab the check, but left all of the old material on the lawn for me to dispose off.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service call
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "My storm door is actually falling apart. I have small grandchildren that I have several days a week and they like to look outside. I'm scared to death they will..."
- "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..."
- "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..."
- "I have a Forest River, Cedar Creek 36CKTS that's less than 2 years old and the clear coat is gone, my paint is a rough grey color with no shine..."
- "Eating them for generations..bought small bags in pkg for grandkids lunches...bags opened inside..chips stale..what happened????..."
- "I had similar issue with Elephant Auto insurance, their customer rear ended my vehicle, tried to flee the scene of the accident, but I caught him and pulled him over...."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."