Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam

Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct.towns.

I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put on his house ,this winter he called Me cause he had ice damming like 1-1/2 ft.

of ice all over his house 3 car gar. colonial.Water coming in on all walls and gable side of garage where there's no heat.Told him that gutter helmet co.

will love you for this ,I have dealt with gutter helmet before after you call them and let them know that from the ice forming under and over these worthless gutter helmets(water dammers) that you had the ice removed to prevent a larger loss,He will tell you that we touched the gutter helmets the warranty is void.which is just what happened,$12,000.00 dollars in interior repairs and $15,000.00 for a new roof.The only benefit from these water damming covers is when we ripped them off my roofer made a few bucks at the scrape yard.App.200 ft of junk aluminum.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 18 Yes 18 9 No 9
Had the same issue 21 Yes 21
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Apr 11 #1142728

Hi we have over $25000 in damages and are seeing an attorney. Can we get a statement from you and your client about all this. They are a
National company with tons of attorneys and we need all the backup to our issues that we can get.

0 0 Reply

Sep 01, 2015 #1028290 Denver, Colorado

How do they continue with the ads on national television. I read nothing but negative reviews regarding this company. (Gutter Helmet)

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.