Colorado Springs, Colorado
3.2K views 43 comments

Update by user Apr 19, 2015

In all good conscious, we cannot recommend Gutter Helmet after their blatant mismanagement: professionally, ethically and legally.After doing business with Gutter Helmet, water damage started to appear.

We later discovered that Gutter Helmet’s install was not done properly and needed to be readjusted.

An easy fix, right? Wrong!

Once we addressed our concerns with the company’s owner (Kirt Byerly) he illegally voided our warranty and refused assistance. We complained about our mistreatment online where Gutter Helmet tried everything in their power to discredit our complaints.

If that was not bad enough, Gutter Helmet also tried to falsely accuse me of harassment to the police department.

This is not an exaggeration! Gutter Helmet really tried to have me thrown in jail for exercising our first amendment right; all because they did not like us informing the public of their shady business practices.

Now, Gutter Helmet is being investigated by our local law enforcement for their questionable actions.Again, we cannot put into words how disgusted we are with Gutter Helmet’s misconduct and would inform everyone to STAY AWAY!

Update by user Jan 08, 2014

We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through SEMCO’s Gutter Helmet. Our sales representative, Linda Radunsky, had the installers Zac and Scott install new gutters. After the install we continued to have water leakage, so we had the company come out to fix the problem. This time the employee representing Gutter Helmet, Troy, cocked the brackets of the gutters that was never the issue and said, "You're good to go! No more leaks...I guarantee it!" However, the leakage problem continues to this day! Our gutters now drain incorrectly and leak water in-between the gutters and fascia boards themselves causing more water damage and rot that we never had an issue with before our "new gutters" were installed! After calling out several other reputable companies, we found that all our gutters were improperly installed. Next, I spoke with a new co-owner, Vicki Byerly, and an employee, Iris Shaw, on two separate occasions. Both women explained Gutter Helmet would fix the problem at no additional cost to us and they would honor our warranty (which we were given a 10 year warranty on parts and labor). However, when Vicki’s husband, Kirt Byerly, came out to inspect the work done he accepted no liability or responsibility!? He even went as far as to pass blame on our roofers, ripped down a portion of our gutters during inspection and then voided our warranty? Kirt Byerly was incompetent, condescending and unprofessional and I would strongly advise against his company, Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region.

And after posting our grievance with the company, Gutter Helmet, we received no communication or assistance from the local owners, Kirt and Vicki Byerly. These business owners displayed how completely unsympathetic and unwilling to assist with their company’s improper gutter installation. So, I tried to receive contact information on my territories regional manager, corporate office and/or a customer service department to complain where none was found or given by Gutter Helmet. This is a telling sign of their company policy; bottle-neck any legitimate complaints moving up the chain-of-command and making it so difficult to reach an authoritative individual that their dissatisfied customer base will just give up out of pure frustration.

It was only through my own inquiries and no assistance from the company that I found Chelsea Welsh was the National Marketing Manager of Gutter Helmet/SEMCO. It turns out that Gutter Helmet is owned by SEMCO Southeastern Metals. I had to post another complaint online asking Chelsea Welsh to contact me since the only information I could find on her was personal and not business related and did not feel comfortable contacting her outside of work. Chelsea Welsh contacted me and stated she would mediate our situation and keep an open line of communication at all times, which turned out to be false. She explained some details to us that we were never aware of and that Gutter Helmet failed to inform us upon. First, we were told by Gutter Helmet’s sales representative, Linda Radunsky, that we would have a 10 year warranty on parts and labor. That fact was even confirmed by Vicki Byerly (Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region) when she stated we were covered due to our 10 year warranty, but later refuted. After looking over our original sales receipt it states that a “written warranty’s” duration was supposed to be given at the time of job competition that we never received? However, Gutter Helmet’s documentation states they guarantee a “professional install,” which was also…never received! Now, I am starting to see Gutter Helmet’s shady and unethical business practices at this point. Second, Gutter Helmet does not normally install gutters. I was confused when Chelsea Welsh discussed this information since Gutter Helmet sold, installed and warranted our gutters!? Well, it turns out that Gutter Helmet subcontracted out our work with another company and never informed us upon this decision. If we had known all this information up-front we would have taken our business elsewhere. However, Gutter Helmet felt it was better to lie and deceive us out of our money instead.

After Gutter Helmet hires a subcontractor to incorrectly install our gutters, I wanted to know what Gutter Helmet/SEMCO at the corporate level was willing to do to correct this issue since the Byerly’s were reluctant to assist in correcting the issue their company created. Chelsea Welsh stated she needed all our original paperwork form Gutter Helmet before moving forward. I thought this request was a bit odd since the last time I discussed this matter with our local Gutter Helmet (in Colorado Springs, CO.) they had copies of our original paperwork…mmm…how else were they able to look up our gutter installation information and state our warranty duration? I would have imagined Chelsea Welsh would have requested it from this particular Gutter Helmet location? Unless, Chelsea Welsh wanted to see if we still had our original paperwork and a possible legitimate legal case against them. Again, Gutter Helmet’s crude business tactics are quite apparent and is practiced, regrettably, throughout the entire company itself. It seemed Gutter Helmet was looking for an excuse to relinquish themselves of any liability and/or responsibility from their improper install; however I decided to accommodate her request. I sent Chelsea Welsh a copy of our original paperwork and figured they would want to fix the problem and not prolong this matter further. Yet, I underestimated Gutter Helmet’s deceitfulness to force their will upon us.

After several weeks of tying to delegate this matter, I finally received a voicemail message from a man named Kirt representing Gutter Helmet out of Denver. He stated that, “Chelsea Welsh gave him the okay to move forward in fixing our gutters.” So, Kirt said, “He would be sending out a subcontractor to get an estimate of work needed to fix our gutters properly.” The subcontractor, Jon Quesenberry, with Rain Guard Seamless Gutters came to the house and gave an estimate of work needed. Jon said, “He would send this information off to Gutter Helmet and would do the work as soon as Gutter Helmet approves it.” A few days passed, yet again, with no contact from either Jon Quesenberry or Gutter Helmet, I contacted Chelsea Welsh were she sends a “legal document” for us to sign at the last minute before proceeding with their promised work. Chelsea Welsh never stated we would have to sign anything before and now Gutter Helmet/SEMCO is making it a requirement? Gutter Helmet/SEMCO’s legal document strips us of any legal action against the company, absolves them of any wrong doing and silences us from ever speaking out against the corporation in person or in writing for the rest of our lives…no joke…it states it as a requirement. Here is an example, “It is also agreed that Betty Duran and Jason Griego will never make a complaint or say a disparaging word in public or private or in person or electronically about Gutter Helmet and any persons or business associated with Gutter Helmet from now until the end of time. Betty Duran and Jason Griego also agree to immediately take down, remove, cease and desist any active complaints, disparaging reviews anything and everything in print or electronically with any naming Gutter Helmet or its agents.” Yes, this is verbatim and just a portion of their absurd document they wanted us to sign.

Once I question this legal document’s necessity and expressed our reluctance to sign it (especially before any work was done) Chelsea Welsh became extremely agitated and cut off all contact. So, how do you mediate if the mediator themselves will not communicate with you? That’s right, you can’t! Chelsea Welsh’s mannerism was extremely childish and unprofessional on her part. She went as far as commenting on another post afterwards, but did not have the common decency to communicate with us? And as far as her comments, I never tried to hide the fact that I was speaking on my family’s behalf upon this matter…where I told her this fact from the beginning. Also, Chelsea Welsh’s distasteful comment of accusing me of cyber-bulling her is a straight out lie and ridiculous. I was contacting Chelsea Welsh because she was our negotiator in this matter. I cannot believe Gutter Helmet’s extreme unprofessional, combative and unethical manner has gone unchecked from its affiliate, Gibraltar Industries Company?

After Chelsea Welsh broke off all contact, I decided to contact Kirt at the Denver office to find out what the *** was going on? I was immediately contacted with another Gutter Helmet representative, Carl Shive, which had to call Chelsea Welsh personally to find out what was happening. Sad, but true, I was forced to talk through a third-party in order to communicate with our “unresponsive mediator.” Quite absurd I know, but it gets worse! Carl Shive told me the Vice President of Gutter Helmet/SEMCO, Michael J. Scott, would be taking over this situation personally. I thought we would finally be able to move forward in a timely manner with a more experienced professional, but I was terribly mistaken.

Michael J. Scott’s first email communication was to advise us not to communicate with Chelsea Welsh, which was apparent at this point. Also, by personally replying to Chelsea Welsh’s unprofessional comment was “inflammatory and libelous and will not be tolerated!” Really? So, Gutter Helmet is finding fault in trying to clarify a situation or just exercising the First Amendment right altogether? Yes, an awful start towards mediation if this was ever Gutter Helmet/SEMCO’s true intention.

At this point, I spoke with the Better Business Bureau to help facilitate this situation and forwarded the needed Gutter Helmet/SEMCO’s documentation for review. The Better Business Bureau advised to receive the $800 check and pursue our own subcontractor for work needed for the signed legal document, which is stated in Gutter Helmet/SEMCO’s own document. However, this exchange should be done in person to assure Gutter Helmet/SEMCO’s sincerity to fulfill their promise at time of signing. Here is that portion of the document verbatim, “Please understand, Gutter Helmet can’t be held responsible for gutter installations, but for this special situation we will remedy this problem by hiring Rain Guard Seamless Gutter or issuing a check for you to pick your own contractor. Gutter Helmet will pay a sum of $800 to repair your installation issues. This payment is to correct the slope of your gutters and install a new drip edge.”

And Michael J. Scott’s shocking response to this reasonable proposal was to refuse, accuse me of blackmail and stopped all communication!? Michael J. Scott states, “What you have offered is not acceptable; we have offered a generous solution for a problem unrelated to our products but we will not issue a check.” What!? It is obvious Michael J. Scott did not even read his own legal document created by his own employees! This corporation cannot even communicate with each other successfully- it is no wonder why they are so counterproductive and contradicting from person-to-person. Next, Michael J. Scott says “Offering to remove your posts for payment is akin to blackmail and we will not be party to such action.” This comment is absurd and belligerent (at best) for the $800 payment is for fixing the improper gutter installation done by Gutter Helmet. And the request for updating/deleting my reviews is a request made by Gutter Helmet/SEMCO and not us; I just reaffirmed the fact that this would be done. If Gutter Helmet/SEMCO truly wanted to work with us they would have done so already and would not have been so closed to negotiations…yet…they will not even communicate to mediate. Why? Gutter Helmet/SEMCO’s business model is by far the worst display of ineffective, unethical, unprofessional and combative conduct I have ever encountered in my entire life. So, I have to stand behind my original view of Gutter Helmet and inform everyone to “STAY AWAY!”

Update by user Dec 23, 2013

I have received a few requests to update my Gutter Helmet review with more information and hopefully this will answer any unanswered questions.

After posting my original grievance with the company, Gutter Helmet, we received no communication or assistance from the local owners (Kirt and Vicki Byerly). These owners were completely unsympathetic and unwilling to assist with our improper gutter installation done by Gutter Helmet. So, I tried to receive contact information on my territories regional manager, corporate office and/or a customer service department to complain where none was found or given by Gutter Helmet. This is a telling sign of their company policy; bottle-neck any legitimate complaints moving up the chain-of-command and making it so difficult to reach an authoritative individual of merit that their dissatisfied customer base will just give up out of pure frustration.

It was only through my own inquiries and no assistance from the company I found that Chelsea Welsh was the National Marketing Manager of Gutter Helmet/SEMCO. It turns out that Gutter Helmet is owned by SEMCO Southeastern Metals. I had to post another complaint online asking Chelsea Welsh to contact me since the only information I could find on her was personal and not business related and did not feel comfortable contacting her outside of work. Chelsea Welsh contacted me and stated she would mediate our situation and keep an open line of communication at all times, which turned out to be false. She explained some details to us that we were never aware of and that Gutter Helmet failed to inform us upon. First, we were told by Gutter Helmet’s sales representative (Linda Radunsky) that we would have a 10 year warranty on parts and labor. That fact was even confirmed by Vicki Byerly when she stated we were covered due to our 10 year warranty, but later refuted. After looking over our original sales receipt it states that a “written warranty” was supposed to be given at the time of job competition that we never received? Now, I am starting to see Gutter Helmet’s shady and unethical business practices at this point. Second, Gutter Helmet does not normally install gutters. I was confused when Chelsea Welsh told me this information since Gutter Helmet sold, installed and warranted our gutters!? Well, it turns out that Gutter Helmet subcontracted out our work with another company and never informed us upon this important information. If we had known all this information up-front we would have taken our business elsewhere. However, Gutter Helmet felt it was better to lie and deceive us out of our money instead.

After Gutter Helmet hires an unprofessional subcontractor to incorrectly install our gutters, I wanted to know what Gutter Helmet/SEMCO (at the corporate level) was willing to do to correct this issue. Chelsea Welsh stated she needed all our original paperwork form Gutter Helmet before moving forward. I thought this request was a bit odd since the last time I discussed this matter with our local Gutter Helmet (in Colorado Springs, CO.) they had copies of our original paperwork…mmm…how else were they able to look up our gutter installation information? I would have imagined Chelsea Welsh would have requested it from this particular Gutter Helmet location? Unless, Chelsea Welsh wanted to see if we still had our original paperwork and a possible legitimate legal case against them. Again, Gutter Helmet’s crude business tactics are quite apparent and is practiced, regrettably, throughout the entire company itself. It seemed Gutter Helmet was looking for an excuse to relinquish themselves of any liability and/or responsibility from their improper install; however I decided to accommodate her request. I sent Chelsea Welsh a copy of our original paperwork and figured they would want to fix their improper install and not prolong this matter further. Yet, I underestimated Gutter Helmet’s deceitfulness to force their will upon us.

After a considerable amount of time had passed, I finally received a voicemail message from a man named Kirt representing Gutter Helmet out of Denver. He stated that Chelsea Welsh gave him the okay to move forward in fixing our gutters. So, Kirt said he would be sending out a subcontractor to get an estimate of work needed to fix our gutters properly. The subcontractor, Jon Quesenberry, with Rain Guard Seamless Gutters came to the house and gave an estimate of work needed. He said he would send this information off to Gutter Helmet and would do the work as soon as Gutter Helmet approves it. A few days passed, yet again, with no contact from either Jon Quesenberry or Gutter Helmet, so I contacted Chelsea Welsh were she sends a legal document for us to sign at the last minute before proceeding with their promised work. Chelsea Welsh never stated we would have to sign anything before and now Gutter Helmet/SEMCO is making it a requirement? Gutter Helmet/SEMCO’s legal document strips us of any legal action against the company, absolves them of any wrong doing and silences us from ever speaking out against the corporation in person or in writing for the rest of our lives…no joke…it states it as a requirement. Here is an example, “It is also agreed that Betty Duran and Jason Griego will never make a complaint or say a disparaging word in public or private or in person or electronically about Gutter Helmet and any persons or business associated with Gutter Helmet from now until the end of time. Betty Duran and Jason Griego also agree to immediately take down, remove, cease and desist any active complaints, disparaging reviews anything and everything in print or electronically with any naming Gutter Helmet or its agents.” Yes, this is verbatim and just a portion of their absurd document they wanted us to sign.

Once I question this legal document’s necessity and expressed our reluctance to sign it (especially before any work was done) Chelsea Welsh became agitated and cut off all contact. So, how do you mediate if the mediator themselves will not communicate with you? That’s right, you can’t! Chelsea Welsh’s mannerism was extremely childish and unprofessional on her part. She went as far as commenting on my posts afterwards, but did not have the common decency to communication with us? And as far as her comments, I never tried to hide the fact that I was speaking on my family’s behalf upon this matter…where I told her this from the beginning. Also, Chelsea Welsh’s distasteful comment of accusing me of cyber-bulling her is a straight out lie and ridiculous. I was contacting Chelsea Welsh because she was our negotiator in this matter. I cannot believe Gutter Helmet’s extreme unprofessional, combative and unethical manner has gone unchecked from its affiliate, Gibraltar Industries Company.

After Chelsea Welsh broke off all contact, I decided to contact Kirt at the Denver office to find out what the *** was going on? I was immediately contacted with another Gutter Helmet representative, Carl Shive that had to call Chelsea Welsh personally to find out what was happening. Sad, but true, I was forced to talk through a third-party in order to communicate with our unresponsive mediator. Quite absurd I know, but it gets worse. Carl Shive told me the Vice President of Gutter Helmet/SEMCO, Michael J. Scott, would be taking over this situation personally. I thought, finally, we would be able to move forward in a timely manner with a more experienced professional, but I was terribly mistaken.

Michael J. Scott’s first email communication was to advise us not to communicate with Chelsea Welsh, which was apparent at this point. Also, by personally replying to Chelsea Welsh’s unprofessional comment left on my review was “inflammatory and libelous and will not be tolerated!” Really? So, Gutter Helmet is finding fault in trying to clarify a situation or just exercising our First Amendment right altogether? Yes, an awful start towards mediation if this was ever Gutter Helmet/SEMCO’s true intention.

At this point, I spoke with the Better Business Bureau to help facilitate this situation and forwarded Gutter Helmet/SEMCO’s documentation for review. The Better Business Bureau advised to receive the $800 check and pursue our own subcontractor for work needed for the signed legal document, which is stated in Gutter Helmet/SEMCO’s own document. However, request this exchange to be done at a local Better Business Bureau in person to assure Gutter Helmet/SEMCO’s sincerity to fulfill their promise at time of signing. Here is that portion of the document verbatim, “Please understand, Gutter Helmet can’t be held responsible for gutter installations, but for this special situation we will remedy this problem by hiring Rain Guard Seamless Gutter or issuing a check for you to pick your own contractor. Gutter Helmet will pay a sum of $800 to repair your installation issues. This payment is to correct the slope of your gutters and install a new drip edge.”

And Michael J. Scott’s shocking response to this proposal was to refuse, accuse me of blackmail and stopped all communication!? Seriously!? Mr. Scott states, “What you have offered is not acceptable; we have offered a generous solution for a problem unrelated to our products but we will not issue a check.” What!? It is obvious Michael J. Scott did not even read his own legal document created by, Gutter Helmet/SEMCO. This corporation cannot even communicate with each other successfully- it is no wonder why they are so contradicting and counterproductive. Next, Michael J. Scott says “Offering to remove your posts for payment is akin to blackmail and we will not be party to such action.” This comment is absurd and belligerent for the $800 payment is for fixing the improper gutter installation done by Gutter Helmet. And the request for updating/deleting my reviews is a request made by Gutter Helmet/SEMCO and not us; I just reaffirmed the fact that this would be done. If Gutter Helmet/SEMCO truly wanted to work with us they would have done so already and would not have been so closed to negotiations…yet…they will not even communicate to mediate. Why? Gutter Helmet/SEMCO’s business model is by far the worst display of ineffective, unethical, unprofessional and combative conduct I have ever encountered in my entire life. So, I have to stand behind my original view of Gutter Helmet and inform everyone to “STAY AWAY!”

Original review posted by user Oct 29, 2013

We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.).Our sales representative (Linda) had the installers (Zac and Scott) install the new gutters.

After the install we continued to have water leakage, so I had the company come out (yet again) to fix the problem. This time the employee representing Gutter Helmet (Troy) cocked the brackets of the gutters that were NEVER the issue and said, "You're good to go! No more leaks...I guarantee it!" However, the leakage problem continued and STILL continues to this day! Our gutters NOT only drain incorrectly, but NOW we have water leakage between the gutters and fascia boards causing MORE water damage and rot, which we did NOT have an issue with before we had the "new gutters" installed!

After calling out several other reputable companies, we found that ALL my gutters were improperly installed. I wanted to give Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region one last opportunity to make things right before I take legal action, but by this time a new owner took over the company (Kirt Byerly). And I was told by his wife (Vicki Byerly) and an employee (Iris) that Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region would honor ALL the previous agreements/warranties of the previous owner (which we were given a 10 yr. warranty on parts and labor) and to not worry about it since we are within that time-frame.

However, when the new owner Kirt Byerly came out to inspect the work done by Gutter Helmet he accepted NO liability or responsibility by voiding my warranty! And to add insult to injury, Kirt did NOT offer any help or reconciliation!? I was shocked at how little this man cared...he even went as far to blame the majority of my problems on the roofers and NOT on Gutter Helmet's install!? Where we were having gutter issues with Gutter Helmet's install way BEFORE in had my roof redone!

I will NEVER use this company again due to their negligence and unwilling to accept responsibility.

Gutter Helmet did not only lose my business but my friends and family’s business as well.I would strongly advise AGAINST using Gutter Helmet for any gutter work and would suggest you to take your business elsewhere!

Review about: Gutter Helmet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Gutter Helmet Gutter Guard
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gutter Helmet?

Comments

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1192242

So. How did this fiasco turn out? Anyone know?

jhamlin
Mesa, Arizona, United States #899965

Robert82.If you purchase a company from a previous owner you need to be prepaired to fix any problems no matter what when you buy the company you buy the good with the bad.

I was in business.For 30 yrs always easyer to fix than to fight and cheaper

Tony
Denver, Colorado, United States #868559

I was thinking of having this company install a gutter system on my home.... sure glad I read this review. I will advise my friends and any one that mentions the product to me of this review.

mike
to Tony Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #899087

Thanks was thinking of using their gutters will find local Washpa co and expect plain old fashion

word of workmen without companies written bs.

Lu
Elyria, Ohio, United States #863545

I completely understand this whole mess with Gutter Helmet and have had my own ridiculously surreal and amazingly *** dealings with their ridiculously surreal and amazingly *** "employees", "supervisors", "managers", and "district operations people" and I use all those terms very loosely.To make a very long story short, 2 months after getting my Gutter Helmet installed, I watched rainwater totally overflow out of the gutter helmets and observed the creation of large ponds all around my house, which was just lovely for the neighborhood ducks, but not so lovely as it flooded my basement.

When I called GH to ask "***" ? I was told that my ROOF was dirty and that I needed to climb up on the roof and completely clean and spray it off so my Gutter Helmet would work properly. So.... let me get this straight.....

I paid close to $3000 so I would "Never Have to Clean My Gutters Again!" and would not have to feel unsafe climbing huge ladders to clean my gutters. EVER AGAIN! GREAT ! But NOW I'm told that I need to climb up and walk around on the ROOF instead.

And that this is to be expected and to prepare to do this on a yearly basis. And please, don't even get me STARTED about the car-size icicles that I just know will eventually break off and kill me, my family, or some poor innocent visitor. Gutter Helmet is THE most scam-based business ever created, and the only comfort I have is in knowing that KARMA exists, and the Universe is not fond of lying,...

Don't worry, all, they will get theirs eventually.Can't wait.

Sophia
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #823367

What a horrible company run by horrible people...this is an outrage! You need to contact the BBB, FTC and file a lawsuit ASAP!!!

Truth

Stay away from Gutter Helmet altogether...seriously...they are the WORST gutter company available.Gutter Helmet guards are faulty guards that will NOT function properly and will damage your home in the long-run costing more money.

The staff are untrained and will NOT help you once you have a problem...they are incompetent and unprofessional.I would NEVER recommend Gutter Helmet to anyone looking for gutter protection.

Colorado Attorney
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #796986

I would advise you to seek out legal counsel for your disagreement with Gutter Helmet if you haven’t done so already.It’s clear neither Gutter Helmet’s regional installer in Colorado Springs, CO.

or the national manufacture is willing to aid in your dilemma. I’m glad you went with your intuition and decided not to sign Gutter Helmet’s legal release form, which would’ve absolved your lawsuit. Gutter Helmet is obviously not familiar with Colorado State law and they are ethically responsible and legally bound to fix your gutters correctly. However, your lawsuit needs to focus towards the local owner of Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a.k.a Gutter Helmet of Southern Colorado.

It’s important that you still have your original sales receipt for proving your contract with Gutter Helmet. If you have any additional questions seek out legal advice with a Contract Attorney within the state of Colorado.

Good luck and best wishes!

ScaredAboutGutterHelmet
Orlando, Florida, United States #796118

THANK YOU for this review! I will NOT use Gutter Helmet!! :x

Just ask Kev
Buffalo, New York, United States #795013

I have not had to clean my gutters since 1990..Replaced the roof in 2000.

Gutter Helmet removed and reinstalled the Helmet. I have no problems. My neighbor went with another company to reinstall his helmet and has had nothing but problems..

Great Product!Great service!